Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

LET ME OUT!!!!!

Well hello there again.  I just thought I would tell you how horrible the cage is.  Any cage.

I know I have a hammock, a sleepy sack, food and water but I don't care, it is horrible.  I never get enough time out of it.  I don't get any attention at all. 






See I can't get out.  I am stuck in there all the time.





And then mom takes pictures of me. 

I know she says it is because we have a cold, but I want love and she is soft and cuddly when my nose is all snotty and it is hard to breath sometimes.  Mom says we pass it back and forth between each other so we have to be really really really careful.  She has to sanitize her hands and blow her nose lots so that we don't give the germs back and forth. 

I don't know what germs look like but mom says they are evil things that make the snot and make it so we don't feel well.

I am just happy when she does let me out...





...even if we can't snuggle as much as I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment