Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Evil Yarn Balls kidnapped my mom!

Hello there... Chavi here.  I have been looking at the date of the last post on this lovely little here say about me and mine... and well, it has been just a bit of time since we have last spoken.

Mostly this is because mom has been incredibly busy.  November is her really really really really busy month.  She doesn't play with me near enough.  I tried really hard to get her attention but she kept her focus so much on the computer, typing away on things other than here.  And those evil yarn balls.  Yes the evil yarn balls stole her attention away from snuggling with me and playing with me.  They took her away and made her make this thing she kept calling a Starry Night Swirl Shawl.  I hate them.

DEATH TO THE EVIL YARN BALLS!!!!!

Hee hee.  That was last year.  'lexi and I killed a couple of them.  Mom was so proud of us.  She even held us up and said she loved us and that was why we weren't slippers.

I tried to do that this year... but she got to it before I could totally kill it.

Oh well, now that November is over and we are into the HollyDay Time, things should move a little better.  Just thought I would stop by and share.

Dooka dook dook.

No comments:

Post a Comment