Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 6, 2012

I am wet....

I do not understand mom's obsession with baths.  I smell perfectly fine.  It is my smell... musky and odoriferous.  But she seems to think I always need a bath.*






I just want out of the water but she is holding me in it.  It isn't cold... it is just wet.  I don't like being wet.





Now she is using that shampoo stuff and getting rid of my sent.  How is she suppose to know it is me, if I don't smell like me?





I will not pose for pictures, even if she is drying me off.





She doesn't get me near dry enough so I rub on anything to get the wetness off of me.

I don't like baths, I don't like them at all.

*This is mommy deii, and I give my little Chavi a bath once a month so that her skin doesn't get too dry.  I also don't use a scented shampoo, even if I might want to.  She just doesn't like being controlled... and I understand the dislike of being wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment